TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WELCOMEPEDIATRICS.COM
Welcome to the website of the Welcome Pediatrics P.L.L.C. Please take just a moment to read the following statement regarding policy, confidentiality, and disclaimers. Thanks for your cooperation, and enjoy your visit!
SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
The welcomepediatrics.com website (the "Site") is produced by Welcome Pediatrics PLLC (the "Welcome Pediatrics"). All use of the Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. By entering and using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood such Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them.
The Site is designed for educational purposes only. Welcome Pediatrics does not endorse, guarantee, warrant, or recommend any products or services discussed or advertised on the Site or linked from the Site. Any use of the Site or the information contained in the Site is at your own risk. Welcome Pediatrics will not be responsible for the consequences of your decision to utilize the information contained in the Site.
The information on the Site is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult your physician or healthcare provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Welcome Pediatrics and its licensors retain all copyrights and other proprietary rights in or relating to
any content, including any software, provided on the Site. You may download and print a small number of copies
of the content for scientific or educational uses. You may not sell, transfer, reproduce, transmit, distribute, perform
or display such content for any commercial purpose without the express consent of Welcome Pediatrics.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND ADVERTISING ON WELCOMEPEDIATRICS.COM
THE SITE ALSO MAY CONTAIN ADVERTISEMENTS BY THIRD PARTIES. WELCOME PEDIATRICS MAY RECEIVE ROYALTIES FROM SUCH ADVERTISERS. WELCOME PEDIATRICS DOES NOT ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, WARRANT, OR RECOMMEND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTAINED IN ADVERTISEMENTS.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Interactive Areas, you agree not to engage in the following activities:
- Using an Interactive Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity as determined by Welcome Pediatrics at its sole discretion;
- Posting material that contains any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other code, which may contaminate or destroy the files or programs of Welcome Pediatrics or its users;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification to post or view comments;
- Posting the same note more than once (i.e., "spamming"); or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas, or which, in the judgment of Welcome Pediatrics, exposes Welcome Pediatrics or any of its users or Sponsors to any liability or detriment of any type.
Welcome Pediatrics reserves the right but is not obligated to record the dialogue in public chat rooms. Welcome Pediatrics does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users, or any other person or entity. If notified by a user of communication(s) which are alleged not to conform to the terms of this Section, Welcome Pediatrics may but is not obligated to investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s). Welcome Pediatrics reserves the right but is not obligated to remove or edit communications which are abusive, illegal, disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Conditions. In addition to the removal rights described above, Welcome Pediatrics reserves the right to terminate a user's access to any or all Interactive Areas at any time, without or without notice, in the exercise of its sole discretion.
Welcome Pediatrics reserves the right but is not obligated to monitor, edit, or disclose any posting on the Interactive Areas for lack of adherence to the Conditions, if required in the course of normal operation and maintenance of Welcome Pediatrics, or if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with the law or comply with legal process served; (ii) protect and defend the rights of Welcome Pediatrics or others; or (iii) protect the personal safety of our users, Sponsors, or the public. Welcome Pediatrics HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO USERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED SCREENING ACTIVITIES.
WELCOME PEDIATRICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKINGS CONTRARY TO THOSE SET FORTH ABOVE.
BY ENTERING THE WELCOME PEDIATRICS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WELCOMEPEDIATRICS.COM, THAT THE PROVISIONS, DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE, AND THAT YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THEM IS VOLUNTARY AND IS NOT THE RESULT OF FRAUD, DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE EXERCISED UPON YOU BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY.
YOU ALSO AGREE TO HOLD WELCOME PEDIATRICS AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM, COMPLAINT OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.